Hamrick software released an update to their award winning VueScan software with version 8.1.12.
This change comes to an already outstanding program. VueScan replaces the software that came with your scanner, enabling options that are difficult or impossible with bundled software. It also makes it much easier to get good scans without any intervention.
- Support for over 400 scanners
- Batch scanning – If your scanner supports batch scanning it can scan a series of images.
- Sequential file numbering – You can set up a pattern for the file names and have VueScan automatically number the files as they are scanned. For example, your template can be ‘florida-trip-0000+’ and the file names will be ‘florida-trip-0000.tif’, ‘florida-trip-0001.tif’, etc.
- Support for digital camera RAW files
- Infrared cleaning support
- Multiplatform – versions available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Support for IT8 color target matching
- ICC support
For more information, please see Hamrick Software.