Popular This Week
- Difference in Hub, Switch, Bridge, & Router
- Multiple cases for switch construct
- Plugins for inserting JS and CSS into posts
- PHP: A function to return the first n words from a string
- PHP: Benchmarking echo vs. print vs. printf
- DIY: Make Your Own Ethernet Loopback Cable
- List functions disabled in PHP
- How to create a wine glass in Blender
- How to get a screen shot from an iPhone
Monthly Archives: June 2010
How did I not try this before today? My normal method of needing two files open was to have the one I’m working on in Netbeans and the other in Notepad++ on separate monitors. Turns out you can drag the … Continue reading
What happens when you put an Alka-Seltzer in water with no gravity?
For the better part of the last couple of days I’ve been trying to figure out why Safari was not allowing me to click on links. Aside from an annoyance, it’s not good to have clients complaining…
Found myself needing to get an image off of my iPhone without using iTunes. On my Vista machine it’s easy enough. The iPhone shows up as a device and it’s browsable just like any camera. Turns out it’s just about … Continue reading
I don’t think it’s possible to be any more centered under this storm cell.