Popular This Week
- Difference in Hub, Switch, Bridge, & Router
- Multiple cases for switch construct
- Plugins for inserting JS and CSS into posts
- PHP: A function to return the first n words from a string
- PHP: Benchmarking echo vs. print vs. printf
- DIY: Make Your Own Ethernet Loopback Cable
- How to create a wine glass in Blender
- WordPress recent posts as JSON
- How to get a screen shot from an iPhone
Monthly Archives: June 2005
Talk about a good way to waste half a day. Try IUsedToBelieve.com for stories from visitors on things they believed as children. All are funny, some are familiar.
A great cheat sheet for CSS from ilovejackdaniels.com.
Well this took about 3 minutes for me to stick here and on my other blog. It’s a short PHP script that loops through your WordPress blog database and builds a Google Sitemap XML file.
No one outside of the Google, Yahoo!, MSN, and other search engine programmers know exactly how a search engine decides which page is more valid for a particular search. Reading sites like Webmaster World you can find theories and experiments, … Continue reading
ICANN released Wednesday that it was approved a new top level domain specific to web sites with adult content. The new TLD is .xxx.