Popular This Week
- Difference in Hub, Switch, Bridge, & Router
- Multiple cases for switch construct
- Plugins for inserting JS and CSS into posts
- PHP: A function to return the first n words from a string
- DIY: Make Your Own Ethernet Loopback Cable
- How to get a screen shot from an iPhone
- PHP: Benchmarking echo vs. print vs. printf
- Get WordPress posts with one of two meta key values
- Comparing two SVN branches – thank you TortoiseSVN
Monthly Archives: May 2005
91 year old former FBI official W. Mark Felt has been confirmed as the informant “Deep Throat” who provided information that ultimately led to President Nixon’s resignation and impeachment.
I needed a way to turn off Google Ads while I was developing a site of mine so it didn’t skew my statistics. With WordPress it was pretty easy, I just checked if user level was equal to 10 and … Continue reading
Just in case you don’t believe it, look at the picture. I was going to stick a $1.99 picture I took with my phone, but I saw this on the way to dinner. If you’re in Houston, the gas station … Continue reading
In an informal survey, VeriSign found that 66% of people would give up their passwords for a $3 Starbucks gift card. One participant stated that they felt safe giving out their password because they didn’t give out their username. Most … Continue reading
Adobe announced today that it is building a royalty-free image library called Adobe Stock Photos. Offering 230,000 images; it allows viewing from Getty Images, Jupitermedia, and Digital Vision; among others. The service can be accessed through the new Adobe Bridge … Continue reading
Since last November Firefox has been downloaded 50,000,000 times.
Gary Hendricks put together a pretty good list of 5 free photo programs, including a couple I haven’t ever heard about. My only beef is that he left out IrfanView.